Friday, February 17, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I know, I know. It's a little late for that! But since this is my blog (and I've been reallllly lazy about posting) I can write whatever I want! :) This past Christmas was...different. It just kinda crept up on me, and then was gone before I knew it! And my final exams just happened to fall on December 26th, so I was busy grading projects, finishing final grades, answering last minute questions from frantic students doing last minute studying... But I still had a fun Christmas.
I had a cute little helper that made cookies with me...
We made a LOT!
I have a little kitty and he liked to sit IN my Christmas tree! Can you see him?
I got to be part of a very special family Christmas! I am so fortunate to have such wonderful friends here!

No comments:

Post a Comment